expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Monday 3 July 2017

[Haul] Aliexpress & Cosmetic Love - Makeup & Korean Skin Care


Haul Review

What I recommend from Aliexpress:

  • Anything from COCOMIN Store. The eyeshadows are SUPER pigmented, buttery and inexpensive!
  • Anything from TZ Official Store. The highlighter from them are the BEST highlighters I have ever seen!

What I recommend from Cosmetic Love:


  • What did you think of this haul?
  • Do you ever buy fake makeup from Aliexpress?
    • If so, what are some of your favourites?
    • If not, will you now?
  • What are some of your favourite K-Beauty products?

If you shop on Aliexpress, use Ebates Canada to get cash back with your online purchases! Normally Aliexpress has 4.5% cash backs, but Ebates Canada usually have double cash back events so you can get 9% cash back! That really adds up if you shop a lot. My philosophy is that if I am already going to buy stuff online, cash backs are like a bonus thanks from the Online Shopping God. My cash back history is OVER $200 and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets