expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Sunday 19 January 2014

Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basuke) Makeup. First Attempt at a Makeup Tutorial?

So a few weeks back some of my friends wanted to know how I did my makeup. Seriously, I don't quite know. I don't have a specific look I aim for. I just apply stuff and ta-da~ A result. Because of this, my makeup is always inconsistent. No rule, just go with it is my motto. If any mistake arises, I don't usually use makeup remover to erase it. In the words of Bob Ross...
So yeah. If I accidently extended my eyeliner a bit too long or too low, I just go with it. I will just apply the rest a bit different. 

This is not everyday makeup.... well... I don't even wear makeup everyday. And this is definitely not a moe makeup tutorial. I'm bad at being moe. lol.

So yeah...I am too lazy to narrate the photos. If you have any questions, ask me in the comments and I'll explain. And if anyone has any makeup requests, I can try to do it. No promises though. lol

Edit: Jan 28. LOL just realized how perfect this make up is for Kise Ryouta. See? Happy accidents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets