expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Monday, 24 July 2017

[Unboxing + Review] Akogare! Chibikko Elementary School Backpack from Tokyo Otaku Mode

I went on Tokyo Otaku Mode recently and did some major damage to my wallet. This time I spend my money on Akogare! Chibikko Elementary School Backpacks Ver. 2. It is another Amuse product. Just a few weeks ago I bought the Amuse BIG Double Rainbow Alpacasso Plushies. Click the link if you want to see that unboxing and review. :3 I looooved them. So let's hope I have the same luck with this product.

Website's Information on the Product:

Product Name: Akogare! Chibikko Elementary School Backpacks Ver. 2
Manufacturer: Amuse
Size (approx.): 25 x 19 x 14 cm | 9.8" x 7.5" x 5.5"
Lineup:

  • Peach x Cute Pink
  • Black x Navy
  • Lavender x Peach
  • Red
Product Price: US$17.04 - $30.06
Shipping: ~US 13
Total Price: ~US $30 - 43

Let's Unbox it!









Review

X For ~17 USD plus shipping the bag is a bit pricey.
X The material is fairly stiff. It seems like you can't put much weight on the straps as they might rip. It seems on the TOM website, a customer already had complaint about the backpack ripping.
X The bag is small for its price. You can put your phone, a small water bottle and a wallet.
X The straps are too short. It would be nice to have the flexibility of it being loose and tight.

✓ The bag is super cute. I think the colour combination is adorable.
✓ The size can be a plus due to the fact that its small size is compact and easy to carry around. The essentials can be put in it such as phone, wallet, water etc.
✓ You can get a 5% OFF coupon if you register today so you can save an extra few bucks. The link is affiliated, so if you use the link to sign up and make a purchase, I could get 5% off too!
✓ Newly registered peeps get FREE shipping.
✓ Shipping took only 16 days with regular Japan Post mail. Other parcels from Asia (i.e. China) take 3-4 months due to Canada Post cracking down on Chinese parcels (boooo~). So I am glad this Japanese parcel arrived in such a short time.

There is also a Akogare Chibikko Backpacks Vol. 3, if you are interested in checking them out.

  • What did you think of this haul?
  • Have you ever bought from TOM before? If so, what did you buy? Was it awesome?

Leave me some recommendations so I can buy buy buy!

Remember: get a 5% OFF coupon if you register today so you can save an extra few bucks. The link is affiliated, so if you use the link to sign up and make a purchase, I could get 5% off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets