expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Saturday 10 August 2013

Music Everyday: Do You Love Me? by 2NE1

Welcome to Music Everyday! Today is 2NE1's Do You Love Me?


Personally I just didn't enjoy the video. It is very different from the chroegraph, normal kpop video. I don't know, I just love those super awesome chroegraph dances that kpop is known for. Sure this shows the fun side of life (?) with partying etc. but nope, I hate parties.

But gosh CL looks GORGEOUS!!!

I do like the chorus because it is something that get stuck in your head but I don't think the song in general is as good as Ugly or Lonely.

I do like the dance version. CL is always my favourite even though Minzy should be the one known for the dance. And I always loved CL's voice the best even though Bom suppose to be the "singer" of the group.



For once Dara's outfit looks like it is a part of the set. Every damn time the stylist put Dara in some weird crazy shit that looks completely different from CL, Minzy and Bom. >< Glad that this time it is not weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets