expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Saturday 11 May 2013

Music and Anime Updates ;3 Shingeki no Kyojin

Hey hey! Sooooo I started Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin 進撃の巨人) since EVERYONE loves it and totally recommended it to me annnnndd they are NOT wrong! It is amazeballs, totally finished all 5 episodes and am waiting for more episodes. You can see my reviews in the coming weeks on Paper Droids. I have caught up on the manga (and since it is a monthly manga, I'll be waiting.....a long time for the next chapter). To summarize the manga, HOLY EFFIN' HELL, THIS IS THE MOST HOPE-CRUSHING MANGA EVER!

At first I didn't enjoyed the OP as much as my friends but after a while I started loving it more and more. Have a listen. :D



How about the piano version?


Then someone covered it in an acoustic cover...sadly it is not the full version.


Which one is your favourite?
Just a funnah pic ;3 you'll get it when you watch the anime or read the manga....this is me hoping so hard to convince you to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets