expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Monday 5 August 2013

Music Everyday: Growl by EXO

Remember how last time I showed you guys EXO's Wolf. Now it is time for Growl.



I looooove the video! Their dance once again is fabulous! UNF!! Trying to contain my fangirling!! I especially love the camera panning in and out. Just YES. <333

And I mean men in suits <333



Sadly, their pronunciation of Chinese is so-so...I can barely understand them. I mean they have Chinese singers in their group so I thought they would be better but I guess I shouldn't thought much since Wolf was the same thing.


What do you think? Which version do you like better? Do you like this more than Wolf or about the same? I find this song catchy and just super easy to listen to. And I prefer the Korean version over the Chinese. I don't really know why but I get more of a "feel" from it. And I like this slightly better than Wolf. This song is makes happier for some reason and the chorus is more catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets