expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Music Everyday: This Love by Shinhwa

Okay, I found having Music Monday is just not enough, let's change it to Music Everyday. ;)

Today's is SHINHWA's This Love. I first heard it from the last video of the post. Some fabulous person did a Shingeki no Kyojin version of the music video. This person traced the video frame by frame....INSANE! I fell in love with the song so ta-da! Here it is.



The song is soooo catchy! It is a song just make me happy. The beat is addicting. I just adore the last part of the song, the soft piano part. It was "graceful". Can I get a piano version of the whole song now?

I am not really a fan of the dancing. For all the kpop male group dance I've seen, this dance seems very feminine, and almost model poses like. I guess it is refreshing but I think they are trying a little too hard.

The fashion in the video.....it is so kpop to go crazy patterns, dark, and sexy. Skinny jeans seem to be a must in male kpop group.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets