expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Saturday 31 August 2013

Music Everyday: Jiyuu no Tsubasa (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan 2nd OP Song)

Okay Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) had a new opening for a few weeks now. The reason I didn't put it on my blog yet was because I wasn't quite used to the change yet but after some time I got used to it and became to LOVE it! So here it is!


This OP seems more majestic! I mean right from the start I felt like it was some introduction to a King's arrival. This OP also was more cheerful, it had an almost happy, "leap" sort of feeling. xD

1st OP Song.
And check out this fabulous piano cover!!! Gahhh! People are so talented!


You liked that eh?

Now the first OP in pianooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets