expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Saturday 13 April 2013

I have an addiction.


I couldn't control myself soooo...I kind of bought some shoes online....again.


They were around $10!!! I mean they are not what I normally wear but they are just so cute I had to have it! (Well let's see how they look on me when I get it first....hopefully they will come next week and I can try it out). What do you think? Don't worry, it won't hurt my feelings :P

If you want one...go find it here. :0

As if I needed more shoes...what are some of your casual-wear shoes? I find it hard to find ones that I like. Normal Converse and such looks too boy-ish on me and some shoes just doesn't look right. Also I can't just wear flats since the weather is so horrendous. *sobs* I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets