expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Monday 11 November 2013

Sunglasses Review: FS08 from Firmoo

Firmoo is the World's Most Popular Online Eyeglasses Store with 580K+ fans on Facebook. Their mission is to offer varieties of unbelievable cheap yet fashionable prescription & Plano eyewear to the consuming public. All of their eyewear is directly from affiliate factory, so the price is 85%~90% lower than that in the traditional brick-and-mortar stores. 

Follow Firmoo on Twitter and Facebook.




Firmoo kindly let me pick one pair of glasses from a bunch to try and I tried out the FS08. Sadly this frame is being phased out by the designer so you can't purchase it anymore but Firmoo has other great frames.





Design:
I picked because it wasn't the typical big round sunglasses frames people wore. Sadly, it didn't fit my face well. I just looked like a blind person. ;A; It looked awkward and emotionless. Perhaps a change of colour for the lenses will help? (See Colour and Protection for more detail.) But if you are going for the "secret service" look, aha, I recommend these.

As for the structure itself, it was very sturdy. The quality was definitely good, not just some cheap plastic frame that you scared to touch.



Comfort
For a pair that costed $39, these were aweeeesommme! I didn't have any discomfort with the size! Thank god! A lot of the time, frames are too small for my head. Blame my fat face. ;A; With this pair, I didn't have to pry open the legs to fit the frame on. Thankkk youuu~
As a person with a low nose bridge, I need nose pads. These frames didn't have it but it faired ok.



Colour and Protection
One of the other reasons why I picked these was because the lenses were black. I think that will protect my eyes more. And it sure didn't disappoint. These dulled my extremely harsh desk light so much that I thought I had the light setting on low and tried to turn it up, and well....it was already on high. XD

But I do have to say, since the frame was a little too harsh on me. If the colour was brown, you can probably see my eyes more and this will help eliminate the emotionless look better. (But then the trade off might be the "secret service" cool. ;P)



Price
$39 bucks! Soooo worth it!



Shipping
It only took a few days! Amazing!


Conclusion
I will probably not wear these that often because it doesn't match my face, but as for the quality and the company, gold star. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets