expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Camwhore Alert! Preview of Next Month: Purple Wig Review

This is a preview of what to come next month. I just did the "photoshoot" yesterday and phew, was it ever tiring! Thank god that it wasn't that hot yesterday.

Some of you might've seen my updates on Twitter and Facebook. LOL the ones I posted on Twitter were completely unedited and were taken by my Blackberry. Super shitty quality. So if you want the "Behind the Scene" look, go check out my twitter.


Because I camwhored sooooo much that this preview is quite long. 


For real, I don't look this cute in real life. TT^TT






DAMN LOOK AT THAT FAN!


Okay, gotta save some photos for the actual review! I'll be posting my black wig review next week so be sure to look out for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets