expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Thursday 2 May 2013

Bloopers/Extras from Katniss Everdeen Shoot

Hi guys, I don't know if you know but I posted a Katniss Everdeen inspired look post on my other blog and here's the "extras/bloopers". Unlike the other posts, these as you can clearly tell have filters added to them (I don't know, it just seems fun for a post like this). Anyway, some are just extra pictures, some are totally behind the scene photos with me looking weird. :P It is almost a peek into my life.

My sister and I tried various poses for the Katniss look....this was one of them but it didn't make it into the original post.

Haha, nothing like a blooper than a half-closed-eye picture :P DERP!

As you can tell, more posing. We tried to use the props around our backyard.

More sterotypical stare-into-the-sunset picture xD

Trying to gain a footing as I trek across a muddy backyard with 5 inch heels and tried to look serious...ahahaha....not funny.

More serious looking shit.

Like I said, not fun in heels, especially when it sinks into the ground. "IT IS SUCKING ME IN!!!!~~" (Okay, don't be dramatic Ashley).

A glare/growl at my sister (who is a wonderful photographer :P).

Being frustrated at how this piece of clothing like to stick to my tummy ;P

And nothing is more fitting than sneaking a peek at your neighbours backyard and finds cool decorations. And look at my belly button!!! XD #SOEMBARRASSED Told you the top liked to stick to my tummy. Don't worry clothes, my tummy loves you too.
Don't forget to check out my review of the lenses I wore in the photos: Puffy 3 Tone Grey.

If you liked this, please feel free to subscribe to my blog? Like the Facebook page? Follow by email? Haha, anyway helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets