expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Monday 26 June 2017

[UNBOX + Review] BIG Double Rainbow Alpacasso Plushies

So I went on Tokyo Otaku Mode the other day and saw the [TOM Exclusive] Double Rainbow Alpacasso Alpaca Plush Pair (Big).


Website's Information on the Product:

Manufacturer: Amuse
Dimensions (approx.): 47 x 22 x 32 cm | 18" x 7.2" x 12.6"
TOM Exclusive Alpacasso Pair
Slight fur pattern variations make each plush one-of-a-kind!
The Double Rainbow plushie pair includes the Tokyo Otaku Mode exclusive TOMpacasso and the mega popular Rainbow Alpacasso! These good friends look extra cute (and are extra happy!) when kept side-by-side. Cuddle one in each arm and let their cute expressions, fluffy fur, and big, plump bodies brighten up dreary days!

Membership Price: US$35.69
Non-membership Price: US$37.22

The BIG box the lovelies arrived in! The shipping costed over 5,000 yen for EMS.



Let's Unbox It!


The box's content! Super cute!

The extra gifts TOM gave!


Product Review:

✓ For less than $40 USD for both, they are completely worth the money!
✓ Plus you can get a 5% OFF coupon if you register today so you can save an extra few bucks. The link is affiliated, so if you use the link to sign up and make a purchase, I could get 5% off too!
✓ Newly registered peeps get FREE shipping (even with EMS)!!
✓ Shipping took only 6 days with EMS!! Normally I have to wait 3-4 months for my international items with regular mail!
✓ They are 100% authentic and ADORABLE!
✓ They are packaged SUPER well! They were not squished as you could tell from the video.
✓ FREE gifts!! LIKE WHAT?! Yes please!

So in my honest opinion, I have to give this haul and TOM an 1000%!! I bought the items with my own money. TOM did not pay me to write this review. I honestly think that this product was AMAZING and totally worth the price! Let's hope my future items from TOM rocks!


  • What did you think of this haul?
  • Have you ever bought from TOM before? If so, what did you buy? Was it awesome?
 Leave me some recommendations so I can buy buy buy!

Remember: get a 5% OFF coupon if you register today so you can save an extra few bucks. The link is affiliated, so if you use the link to sign up and make a purchase, I could get 5% off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets