expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Sunday 20 December 2015

Black Friday 2015 Haul | Sephora and Amazon

Hi guys, I haven't been very active but I thought I would share with you guys my Black Friday 2015 Haul. 

Please excuse my horrible makeup D:

Product Mentioned:
  1. COVER FX Face And Eye Primer Set
  2. TARTE Fanciful Favorites Deluxe Discovery Set
  3. SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Makes Perfect: Mini Airbrush Sponge Set
  4. TOO FACED Sexy Lids and Lashes Set
  5. BUXOM Strut Your Stuff Lip & Eye Trio
  6. BAREMINERALS Trio of Kisses Marvelous Moxie® Lipgloss collection
  7. URBAN DECAY Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set Smoky Matte Edition
  8. MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Hero Duo Set
  9. Garnier Belle Color Colorease Crème Haircolor, 416 Intense Violet 










PS: I used Ebates to get cash back on my Sephora purchase :) I got about $15 in cash back on this purchase alone! If you are frugal like me, honestly ebates will be your best friend. There is honestly not trick to it. If you don't trust me, that's fine but you are losing money ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets