expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Saturday 21 June 2014

Circle Lenses Review: Sweet Magic Green from Beauty Lenses (aka GEO Dream Green)


I'm back!!! After summer school finished I finally had the time to sit down and write a review. Once again the wonderful Beauty Lenses provided this lenses. This time I picked Sweet Magic Green, aka GEO Dream Green.

Brand: Sweet Magic
Beauty Lenses is KPOPTOWN's New store selling Lenses.
Menufacturer : Dueba Contact Lens

Material: Soft hydrogel (Poly HEMA), saline.

Moisture Content: 38 ~ 42% Water

Diameter: 14.5mm

Base Curve: 8.9

Disposable:  up to 1 Year (depends on frequency of use & care). 

Country of origin: South Korea.


Colour/Vibrancy
These lenses are surprisingly pigmented and rich.

  • In low light environment, the green is a dark, rich forest green.
  • In intense light environment, the green sparkles to that of bright, pigmented neutral green. See Photo Gallery below to see what I'm talking about.
  • I think this pair of lenses is perfect for natural cosplay that doesn't require crazy looking eyes.

Design

  • The design of the lenses is like snake scales or pixels. They look super cool close up!
  • The limbus ring is awesome. It is not too crazy but just enough to make the lenses super dolly!
  • These lenses are super shiny as well! 

Comfort
I wore it for 4-5 hours and one of them started to bug me a bit. It was probably a bit dry so that was why I wanted to rub my eyes. > 3 <


Enlargement
The website said it was a 14.5mm lens, but I think it was at least 15mm. It enlarged my eyes quite a bit, of course the limbus ring helped.


Overall
I absolutely adore this pair! The rich colour, and the dolly effect, I just LOVED it! I can tell that this is a pair that I will constantly reach for.


I don't know why but photos aren't really working on my blog. Please go to my Sweet Magic Green photo album on my Facebook Page to see all the photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets