expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Exclusive Content

Stats

drupal statistics

Thursday 29 August 2013

Music Everyday: Growl by EXO....AGAIN?!

Okay, okay. It is not really a new Music Everyday but I just want to show you guys the 2nd version MV. :)




I liked the first edition better (which you can view here). The shots of the faces just cut off the flow of the dance. >< I really like the dance okay?

And no more suits!! I loved the suits. They were sexy. T~T

And no more dark warehouse. The first MV had this fierce and dangerous feeling to it which was super hot. This one just felt like every other kpop video.

I did like (kind of...I guess) the different camera views, from the ones at their feet to the ones high up.


So yeah, I liked the first MV better. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets